Monday, July 13, 2009

I live in the #1 Best Place to Live in the United States!

Louisville (Colorado, duh) was named the best place to live in the U.S. by Money Magazine. We were #3 a few years ago, but we've moved up the list. I'm surprised it took me two and a half years in Boulder to figure out how awesome this little neighboring town is. I really didn't even know it existed for a while. For shame. Louisville really is the best place to live, and I plan on sticking around. Little traffic, low crime, street fairs every Friday night in summer, fabulous restaurants, affordable rent (affordable to buy, too, I just don't have first-hand knowledge of it!), Colorado weather, and terrific neighbors. What's not to love?

2 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Louisville, Co may be a nice place to live, but I'm repping my hometown of Louisville, KY! Hehehehe...it's a pretty nice place too!

Amity said...

Cool! I live in a nice place, too...but very very rural.