Monday, October 20, 2008

Amendment 48

I've surprised myself in realizing that I haven't mentioned it yet, but Colorado is trying to go back to the awesomeness level of the anti-gay Amendment we had with Amendment 48, which would define a person at conception. I was prompted to post this because I read this excellent blog about it, written by a non-Coloradoan who is rightfully opposed. I would get shakingly mad to explain all that is wrong with Amendment 48, but I encourage you to think about the rights you have by virtue of being a person. Then think about an embryo having all the same rights. Read the link. And then think about how awesome the girl is who created it. By the way, she's about to graduate from law school, kind of like yours truly. Unlike myself, she "attends" an un-accredited online Christian law school. Good luck with the bar exam, honey.

1 comment:

Bridge said...

VERY SCARY here in Colorado! I am confident we have the brains to know better.