Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wedding update?

My current problem is the caterer, and the cake. Which, unfortunately, are two things I CANNOT do myself. Or I would commit suicide. Perhaps hire some girl scouts to get a baking badge in exchange for a wedding cake? Of the few caterers actually in Crested Butte, all of the few are rumored to suck in some way or another. Which is super.
On the upside, I have the invitations nailed (I'm doing them myself, and it STILL costs about $3.00 or so per invitation). Plus about 1/2 hour for each of the fucking things. Oh, but I love it. And oh, how I love spray adhesive. Lovely fumes.

1 comment:

Jenny Grace said...

Can your mom make the cake?

I know for a fact that she bakes :)

Oh and my friend Molly posted a really good wedding flower tip on her blog today (http://fallingmolly.blogspot.com).