Wednesday, November 28, 2007

icanhascheezburger

If you know what that says and means, I feel better. A classmate, similarly bored during this HORRIBLE International Environmental Law class emailed me links to icanhascheezburger.com, which is also known as "Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures," which makes me die a little inside. But I was hooked, and I gawk at the new images nearly every day. Apparently, so is the rest of the world. I have seen references to this website and it's adorably funny cat images on two websites today alone. On the one hand, I feel a little better about being addicted to a website that is pretty grotesque since everyone else is too. On the other, what is wrong with all of us?!? Are we not an intelligent people? But ohhh....just look for yourself:

Funny Pictures

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

No comments: