Saturday, September 8, 2007

Brew at the Zoo (and wine too!)

Rex and I went to Brew at the Zoo last night, which is an all-you-can-drink beer festival, with lots of food, at the Denver Zoo. It's one of the most awesome events ever. You pay $50 ($40 if you're a zoo member like myself), and drink and eat all that you want. Interesting to note, however, that every single time I got in line for the first hour and a half of the event, someone cut in front of me. Every time. I felt like I had a note plastered to my forehead that said, "no, I'm not actually in line, I'm just standing here with this empty glass for no reason." The people watching was also pretty spectacular, and the dessert table never had a line the whole night. The mini-cheesecakes and hot apple pie were AMAZING. I now have two temporary tattoos and about 10 new favorite beers. I'll be going to Brew at the Zoo every year from now on.

No comments: