Friday, May 2, 2008

Remember when?

Remember when I used to have time to read the news and then tell you what you should be reading from NYTimes.com? Remember? I don't. Now it's all just library, library, library. On the upside, I've finished three finals. Only two more. Plus a 30 page paper. Oh how fun it is to be me.

Also on the upside of things, I have an interview with EPA on Monday. The job doesn't pay, but I hear that they are great to work for. Imagine me, a government worker (or slave--isn't that what you are if you don't get paid?). It's pretty much the last thing I would have thought of, but I also never thought I'd be a lawyer. Back to the downside, I'll have a 45 minute commute each way, and if you know me, you know that if I can't walk there I'm probably not going. Unless it's shopping or eating, but a job is neither.

No comments: