Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I would love to be qualify for a job. Then they'll hire me!

This sentence was on a website promoting their service of helping job seekers draft KSAs, these nasty things required for federal government jobs.
"They will make sure that your KSA's comply with all the Government standards and showcase how qualify for the position you are."
There are TWO typos in just one sentence. I'm sure they will help me get the job of my dreams. As a janitor cleaning toilet's, if I'm lucky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha!

ChrisP said...

This article reminds me of this quote, "Seasonal unemployment was found to be a state which does not have much employment, for example, rural areas."

But there are career experts who conduct seminars giving advice about the needed skills to compete in today's competitive job market.