Sunday, April 20, 2008

Domestic Geek-ery

They make a washing machine and dryer in one now! I know, I know, you're thinking that two can't fit into one, that's why two was invented, and if you put two into one it would overflow. But you'd be wrong! It's not a stackable unit (I was looking for those 'cause they say that's all will fit in our new palace), it's actually one machine that's BOTH! If you don't believe me, it's here. Plus, it's not just a hideous ugly white box. Appliance appearance is important to me, I am just that vain.

3 comments:

Jenny Grace said...

Tell me of this place you have.

Paris N. said...

It doesn't actually exist right now, except in my mind and the blueprints. But it will exist, I'm told (my contract says it has to). In other words, we're under contract on a condo in a development that is being built. Under contract is scary because it may never become mine, but we've signed and put down some money.

Jenny Grace said...

Hmmm, well it's a buyer's market right now at least.