Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My blog is boring?

Well, I suppose it doesn't matter if my blog is boring because it is my own, unadvertised, personal ranting space. So, I can put whatever I want on it. If you think it is boring or that it sucks, you probably should spend your time reading one of the tens of millions or billions of websites that exist merely for your pleasure. For those of you who have continued reading, I support Hillary, like extremely few television shows (watch most I like on DVD), have a fabulous kitty, am loved by a fabulous boy, enjoy [often unsuccessful] gardening, and drink too much. Like right now. This post has no content whatsoever.

Editor's note: I say that my blog is boring of my own volition, not because someone accused me of it! But feel free to accuse away, I'll just defend that it's MINE. Classic good sharing language. Most of this makes no sense. Again, my prerogative.

No comments: